A tribute to the natural paradise of the volcanic island and the Canary Islands archipelago and its black sands. Those style-savvy say that black is the envy of the chromatic scale, as it combines with any garment and material. This design is what would happen if Coco Chanel returned to Lanzarote to turn the little black dress into a face mask.
- Waterproof, antibacterial, breathable & quick-drying fabric.
- 97% filtration efficiency for particles >1 µm.
- Reversible design to wear on either side and show a different pattern.
- Hand and machine-washable (up to 70 ºC or 158 ºF).
- Muzzle design with elastic ear loops.
- Fold for easy storage. Keep it clean in the pouch we give you.
- Made in Barcelona (Spain).
Structure of the mask: It consists of
- External layer: 2 laminated fabrics*.
· Outer fabric: Interlock 100% polyester with waterproof DWR finish (C-6).
· Inner fabric: Interlock 100% antibacterial polyester (ag+) and breathable.
- Optional pocket layer for a filter.
- Polyamide Max Quality layer: Lightweight, breathable, and highly absorbent.
Our masks have a pocket for replaceable filters. However, we do not include filters when you order your mask.
Due to hygiene and quality reasons, we do not accept any returns.
Please note that these masks should not be used as medical or professional equipment and are not classified as personal protective equipment (PPE).
*Fabric certified by AFNOR SPEC S76- 001: 2020 (France) and UNE 0065 (Spain)